- Joe Rogan — “ The sensory deprivation chamber has been the most important tool that I've ever used for developing my mind, for thinking, for evolving. ”
- It was crazy cool... — “ I think I felt most relaxed when I entered back into the world ironically-- everything really was super bright and I am still seeing very vividly and clear hours afterwards. Colors are very vibrant. I feel lifted mentally, very attentive/aware, but mostly I feel insanely calm and tranquil. My body feels incredibly light and my mind is unbelievably quiet and still. Floating should be a treatment or therapy of sorts, I don't feel an ounce of negativity right now and I feel peacefully euphoric. ”
Research shows that the effects of a float session are equivalent to eight hours of deep sleep, making it one of the most efficient and comprehensive relaxation techniques available.
A Floatation tank is an enclosed structure which diminishes light and sound. Each tank holds approximately 10 inches of water with 900 lbs. of dissolved Epsom Salts, which enable a person to float effortlessly. The water is heated to an average skin temperature (93.5F) which reduces the sensation between body and water. The tanks are fully ventilated and water is sterilized using hydrogen peroxide. The entire volume of the water/salt solution is circulated and filtered three times between each float using ozone and UV. For more of the science behind the tanks, check out the manufacturer's website: http://www.
Check us out in the news.
BENEFITS of floating
- Relief from pain and addictions
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Increase in creative outflow
- Deeper focus and improved ability to learn
- Reduction in symptoms from jet lag
- Combating of insomnia and encouragement of restful sleep
- Deepening of meditative state by increasing theta waves
Packages & Pricing » FAQ »